Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another Infant Transition

I was very pleased to be available for B Sahl's transition confection celebration. My Mallory of the golden hair allowed me the opportunity to aid our daughter in her transition.

B Sahl appears to have her sisters predilection for vibrant colors.

The duals and my Mallory of the golden hair were excited as well at the transition of the youngest A'Lien.

To share in the enjoyment of the festivities M Alor and T Lar immediately began a contest of red hands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The twins look great and B is growing up already! Time flies..

Anonymous said...

I love B Sahl in the grey skin tone! It really is a perfect skintone for an alien!

MysticSpirit said...

Umm ... I guess B Sahl didn't get her dad's ears. Nope. :O}

suzie sim said...

lol! look at those faces! I can see they're all thrilled! *giggles* But B Sahl is such the cutey, I'm sure she'll win them over :)