Saturday, February 17, 2007

In closing

My Mallory will soon be experiencing her own transition ceremony and I have discovered that M Alor is creating an extra-special gift for her Mater.
She is a quite the adequate "twerp" herself.

My Mallory of the glorious body has started B Sahl on a rigorous exercises program. Either they have a different idea of "mother daughter" activities or B Sahl has had some difficulty at school. As neither she nor my Mallory will confirm my suspicions I am at a loss of what actions I should undertake.

The duals have enjoyed the the transfer to the private educational facility. M Alor, of course, was happy that she could continue with her hair enhancements and that there was purple in the dress clothes.

I shall close this journal posting with an image portrayal of my family.

4 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

Why is Mal standing all by herself in the family photo? TEENAGERS! :O) Ah ... man ... I want a guy who will call me "My Captain". ;O))

Anonymous said...

How sweet. He certainly has done well with finding happiness.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I read the title and thought there was a death coming! So sweet! Mallory will soon have "silver locks" Great updates!

suzie sim said...

I love the portrait - and I'm sure Mallory of the upcoming birthday will make a beautiful elder! Too cute - mom & daughter at the punching bag! Hey - who got into the athletic career? I missed that one. *g* Great family shot - I really love little B Sahl!