When my Mallory of eternal beauty returned home from her employment that evening we proceeded to enjoy the transition ceremony and confection.
My Mallory of the silky white hair does not appear to enthused with her transformation. B Sahl, however appears to approve.
The confection had barely been devoured when the two rented yellow conveyances made their presence known. M Alor was leaving for University.
And so was T Lar.
I was immediately beset by doubts and fears the likes of which I had never known. Even my becoming stranded on an unfamiliar planet had not left me with such feelings. Although I have read M Alor's comments to my journal I still found myself concerned over what I might have forgotten to taught them over their formative years.
My Mallory of great compassion comforted me with the reminder we had taught them to love, which ultimately was even of greater importance than all else.
She also reminded me that they were still in the region and would frequently be in contact. For monetary assistance and laundry facilities if nothing else.

7 comments:
"She also reminded me that they were still in the region and would frequently be in contact. For monetary assistance and laundry facilities if nothing else."
Bwahahahaha! How true! *sigh* The duals have left for college. The parental units are both elders. Time sure does fly!
Awwww. This is such a charming family. I loved "Mallory of the silky white hair" And the kids off to college. What a lovely family. Love it.
He really is sweet! I love all the little pet names he has for Mallory. So sweet.
Man ... even though it sounds a little strange, I think I would love it if a man referred to me as "My Angelia". :O)) Hehe. That's just the sweetest thing in the world. *sniffles*
Awww this was so sweet he is such a sweetie heart concerned about his children and if he taught them enough and I love how he always describes his Mallory of great compassion and with straight silver hair - pink hearts all around for him :)
Ooooh, this is very cool, CeeCee! I just managed to get caught up. I followed your link from the group. :D The names used for Mallory are very amusing/cute.
Mallory did indeed transition into a lovely elder! yay! And pater's become quite the old softie as he approaches his final years, isn't he? He's come a long way from the days of the crash landing!
Post a Comment