Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Changes

My Mallory of the wavy hair is still able to overcome my senses. I frequently find myself succumbing to the urge to wrap her in my arms and hold her to me.


As their reactions show, their parental units in a passionate embrace is not an unusual occurrence.

As I age, I find myself contemplating what might have been. How my life would have been had I not landed on this planet. The ripples of time, ever expanding, ever encompassing.

I have been extremely fortunate in my accidents as well as in my plans.

If you remember my original domicile, you can see that there has been many upgrades to our home.

Yes, I wrote that correctly.

Due to my Mallory and the three children what was once merely a domicile is now a home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great house! He's comfortable enough to call it home and realize how fortunate his accident was! Awww...what a softie!

Just Moi said...

Awww he's so sweet! I love how he calls his domicile now his hme :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's going soft in his old age. I love the house CeeCee!!

MysticSpirit said...

What are those strangely colored squares outside on the lot? *boggles* Yes. It is a lovely home. And HUGE!

suzie sim said...

Too cute - I love that they're still smoochin' on each other. And what an Awesome home! I love the shape of it! :)