I am exceedingly aware of all that I missed with the childhood of M Alor and T Lar. Now that I am no longer required to work such hectic hours I have time to do the very things I missed out on with the duals.I was unaware of how enjoyable it is to share the simple pleasure of reading to a child.
I have been enjoying my time with the family to such a degree that I was surprised to discover it was time for my own transition. The thought of retirement is always on my mind yet I wish to remain employed until T Lar graduates from the new university.
I continue to make myself available for any special training required. In addition, I have endeavored to capture as many images as possible for my journals.
Each image portrayal also serves to remind me of the images I did not capture before.
Perhaps I will be able to atone by being a better grandfather than father.
Lest you believe I have become maudlin in my ever-increasing years, I would like to end this session with some positive news.

4 comments:
Awww...*sniff, sniff* He's a sensitive alien-father! Congrats to Mallory reaching TOC! Elderhood already?
An elder already. Time sure does fly. Although he does need a new outfit. The red jogging suit doesn't fit him at all.
Ah ... covered B'Sahl's ears with some hair, didja? Hehe. Congrats on all the LTW's being achieved!
wow - time sure files when you're having fun! and children, and a LTW satisfying career! I'm glad he's able to spend more time with the training of his new bb, but retirement??! no! hehe And double Wow! Mallory made her LTW too?! Fabulous! *grins & claps*
Post a Comment