Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Infants Age


It shames me to admit I was absent during much of the early years for our offspring. As I continued my path to my goal of Chief of Staff, my Mallory was primarily responsible for both children. Including their celebratory transitions into toddlerhood.


As firstborn, it was appropriate the first transition be M Alor's.


T Lar was the next to be brought to the transition confection.


Ahhh. I was glad to find when I returned home that one of our children had maintained the physical traits of my people. For this reason, T Lar was to be the heir to the secrets that must be maintained throughout future generations.

It is my fervent desire that as many of my traits be passed through the generations as possible. Perhaps said continuation will allow my descendant the option of returning to my home planet when the rescue ship arrives. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Bubbs said...

What will this alien race bring? Cute little toddlers, when is the next update? :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute kids! I love it CeeCee! More!!!

EO said...

I wonder how long the alien skin will last. What cute toddlers!

lothere said...

I'm so glad you decided to blog this. That is one rather attractive alien. And he's so hilariously matter-of-fact with his "ritualistic activity" and his "soft material adhered to the floors to comfort our feet as we traverse the rooms". His people aren't related to the Vulcans, by chance? :-D

Transition confection... *snorts*

Anonymous said...

Cute toddlers! "Transition confection"? Hehe...

MysticSpirit said...

Congratulations to T Lar. :O)) "Transition confection" ... when I first read that, I thought he was talking about the confetti ... but then I realized it was the cake! HAHA!

suzie sim said...

LOL!! Too funny Capt'n - I thought that was transition confetti at first glace too! But he's talking about cake! *snickers*
The toddlers sure turned out cute - and it looks like T Lar is a chip off the alien block! *claps*

SuziCat said...

I think how he says "my Mallory" is so sweet!

Lisa said...

T Sah reminds me of the folks on Third Rock From the Sun. He's so funny!