Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Cat's in the Cradle


Once again I was absent for much of the dual... I mean twins, forming years. Before I fully recognized the passing of time they had celebrated with yet another transition confection and were ready to begin their official training through the government-based educational facility.

The night proceeding their training we sat together as a family unit and partook of the meal my Mallory of the curly hair prepared.


T Lar was eager to begin his official training and hurriedly egressed the domicile. T Lar appears to have only two speed settings, full thrusters or full stop. The latter setting is only apparent when he sleeps.
T Lar A'Lien
Gemini
Sloppy/Neat 6
Shy/Outgoing 7
Lazy/Active 10
Serious/Playful 5
Grouchy/Nice 3


M Alor approached the large yellow vehicle at a more staid pace. She is an interesting dichotomy of temperament. While not as active as her brother, she is kinder to those around her than he.
M Alor A'Lien
Pisces
Sloppy/Neat 6
Shy/Outgoing 5
Lazy/Active 7
Serious/Playful 2
Grouchy/Nice 8


My Mallory of the curly hair has insisted that an image portrayal of myself be added to this journal.

T Sah A'Lien
Scorpio - Knowledge
Medical/Medical Researcher
Sloppy/Neat 6
Shy/Outgoing 5
Lazy/Active 8
Serious/Playful 3
Grouchy/Nice 3

Mallory A'Lien
Scorpio - Fortune
Business/Vice President
Sloppy/Neat 6
Shy/Outgoing 5
Lazy/Active 8
Serious/Playful 3
Grouchy/Nice 3
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mallory of the curly hair! Hehe...it looks good on her. The twins are looking good! Looking forward to their teenage years..should be interesting!

MysticSpirit said...

Mallory of the curly hair. I love how he comes up with these different names for her depending on how her head is adorned (with/without a hat). *LOL* Man, he certainly has a way of talking, doesn't he? And I'm glad Mallory of the Curly hair asked him to take a picture. That's some nice eye-candy.

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! Mallory of the curly hair!!! He is hilarious! He is certainly is entertaining!

suzie sim said...

Cool - is that Mallory at the table? she cleans up nicely too!
Oh - and Mallory, thank you for insisting on the hubby's image portrayal! *grins* And two Scorpios in the family? It's amazing those kids have any nice points at all!! LOL! I'm so glad you're writing him up - can't wait to see more! :)

SuziCat said...

"T Lar appears to have only two speed settings, full thrusters or full stop. The latter setting is only apparent when he sleeps"--how cute! I'm loving this!

Just Moi said...

I love how he describes his wife , 1st of the headdress and now of the curly hair - so cute

Lisa said...

Full thrusting to read the next chapter. *giggle*