Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Third Child

Then the day arrived I had dreaded. I was suddenly grasped in the throws of pains never meant to be experienced by man. The duals were at their educational facility and my Mallory of the high pain threshold was at work.
Alone.
I was alone.


And then I was not. Alone I welcomed my youngest progeny into the world.

My Mallory of great understanding and I had conversed numerous times regarding the moniker a female offspring should carry.

A male child would carry the beginning of my name then a portion of a maters name as well. Since a female child would have no true mater unit it was decided that she would bear the combined names of my parents. B for my mater unit and Sahl for my mater's mater.

B Sahl seemed pleased with her name.

Soon after returning to work I was awarded the position for which I had studied and sought since my first day on The Land. I am now Chief of Staff for the medical facility.

controller's note: This was his LTW so T Sah is now Perma Plat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Mallory of the high pain threshold!! ROFL!! Great update - welcome B!!

Just Moi said...

Congrats on his LTW :)

Lisa said...

Awwwwww. She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Mallory of the high pain threshold! I love how you come up with these! Welcome to B Sahl. I like her with her dad's skintone. It seems very fitting to me.

MysticSpirit said...

Awww ... what a cutie. :O) Interesting that the A'Lien skintone overrides the alien green! Yup! :O) Maybe she'll get the pointy ears, too!

suzie sim said...

hehehe - high pain threshold is right!~ *claps* What a cutey - and a little girl! whee!
And just in time to see daddy make CoS! Congrats twice over! :)