Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Family Unit


Due to Mallory of the headdress's financial prudence we were able to have walls built and colors added to said walls. In addition, we now have a soft material adhered to the floors to comfort our feet as we traverse the rooms.

To celebrate the enhancement of our domicile, we performed a mutual joining or marriage ceremony. The ritualistic activity we performed after said ceremony was a new experience for me. Fortunately, our species are similar enough that we were each able to derive pleasure from the actions.

I soon discovered that there was an added benefit to the numerous activities we enjoyed together. On this planet potential parental units do not visit fertility facilities for membrane withdrawal, cohesion and pod implantation.

With her ever-expanding waistline, Mallory of the headdress informed me that our family would soon be expanding as well. Another difference between our worlds was soon to make itself apparent.


Dual births!
My Mallory soon presented us with not one child but two. This is not an occurrence on my planet. This image portrayal is of my Mallory with our firstborn, M Alor.


Next, my Mallory presented us with our second born, T Lar.


I quickly discovered the schedule I had devised for our impending offspring would not have the value of the paper on which it was drawn. I am exceedingly glad that they have joined our lives yet I am continually being interrupted by their sounds and other bodily emissions. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dual births! I love how you are telling his story! And Mallory of the headdress is going to make me laugh everytime I see it!

EO said...

You know, I couldn't help but think if a RL baby was born so grey it would be alarming... LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG twins!! His description of "membrane extraction and seed implantation" is too funny!! Hehe! The joys of parenthood with twins.. Great update!

MysticSpirit said...

Hehehe! Love the way he described "woohoo" and the job of being a parent. :O))

suzie sim said...

I love this guys way with words! Too smooth! And Dual Births :) whee! Sweet babies - and look at that skintone come through! Good luck with that schedule - I don't think your babies can read yet. :D:D

SuziCat said...

Yay for colors, and soft materials! :-) And ha for "bodily emmisions'!!! :-) This is priceless stuff!!!

Lisa said...

I love the way you're writing this! T Sah is funny.