Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Little Boy Blue

T Lar brought home a friend from school recently. He and Kerie Riley stood out in front of the house for a long period of time.

Apparently they had actually met online and had been chatting late into the night with one another.

My Mallory of the protective streak was cautiously watching through the front windows.
When I arrived home from work that evening she accused me of giving special lessons to our son.
I am unaware of what lessons she is referencing. I have endeavored to aide both children in their school assignments. I have also instructed them both in many other lessons including but not limited to the advanced art of chess warfare.

I believe she will eventually stop laughing when she makes statements such as these and will further enlighten me of the details.


4 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

I think she's referring to the fact that you, Mr. A'lien, have a way with the ladies. ;O>

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! Mallory of the protective streak! I really don't think I'm going to get tired of that!

suzie sim said...

Aww - T Lar's got a girlfriend! lol!! I'm w/Sgt on this one - I love the various titles that he bestows upon Mallory! :D

SuziCat said...

"My Mallory of the protective streak"--hee hee! And I like the "chess warfare."