Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Search


My quest for the appropriate mate led me to encounter various female versions of the dominate species of The Land. Some were quite pleasing to the eye yet were focused more on financial gains than progeny.

Some were very pleasing to the eye yet had other traits I thought were counter indicating to a parental unit. Such as the stranger who joined my contemplative time at the gym. Sans bathing attire.


And then there was Mallory of the headdress. After many ritualistic activities I declared my affection for her to discover that the affection was reciprocated.


Therefore, I proposed a mutual joining (or marriage) and found she was in agreement with the sentiment. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is great, CeeCee. I can't wait for more! Get writing, woman!

MysticSpirit said...

Hehe. I love the way he talks. It's so ... "official" and "extra-terrestrial-like". Hehe. Great job, CeeCee. You've got my attention. Now, let's see what he can do. And I wonder if we'll eventually get to meet the one sabotaged his ship. Will you make this individual in CAS and bring him/her/them to the neighborhood?

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! Mallory of the Headdress! I love it! I get a kick out of him.

EO said...

I'm so glad to see you are writing this up CeeCee! A very interesting character indeed.

Anonymous said...

Awww....he found love! He makes it sound so "trekkie"! Hehe!! I bet they don't waste any time makin' babies!

suzie sim said...

lol!! "Counter indicating to a parental unit"? I love it - his home planet must be neighbors of the Coneheads! :D From France *nods* Yay! I love Mallory of the Headdress! wtg T Sah!

SuziCat said...

Aww, how sweet! Yay for Mallory, she is acceptable! :-)