Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And the Silver Spoon


Time appears to have progressed at an ever-increasing pace. I have encountered a strange blending of gray in my normally black hair. Yet my Mallory of the curly hair is still as young and beautiful as when I first encountered her.

The twins have aged and are now teenagers. I have discovered that on this planet this is a "big deal" as M Alor says.

We are still sitting down as a family unit for evening meals as frequently as possible. According to my Mallory of great beauty, this is also a "big deal."


M Alor has transitioned into a lovely young person. She has begun to artificially enhance the color of her hair and admit to finding it quite striking.
She has a lifelong desire to obtain all knowledge available in the known realms.


T Lar is still an active individual. What for his sister is a simple walk to the large yellow transport becomes a race for him.

In addition, he has informed me that his desire is to take over as Chief of Staff when I retire from the hospital. Although I must confess that his reasons are not as altruistic as I would like. His interest is for monatary gains.


My Mallory of the curly hair has finally convinced me to expand my clothing choices. She had grown tired of watching me patch my traveling suit so she traveled to the nearest shopping facility and purchased new wearable wares for me.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

Hehe. I love this guy. He has such a way with words. You can't help but read it and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

He really is too much fun! You have done a great job giving him voice CeeCee!

suzie sim said...

Wow - the twins are looking great! M Alor is a beauty! And woot on the rolls - knowledge & fortune? *claps* Not a pleasure sim amongst them! :) wearable wares! :D:D

SuziCat said...

Yay for new clothes! And "my Mallory of great beauty" is just so sweet! He's so romantic, in a Spock-like way! :-)

Just Moi said...

well Mallory of great beauty sure takes good care of him and the kids - lucky for him

Lisa said...

He looks yummier every time I see him. *swoon*